Please use the following form for transmedia, nonfiction, and metafiction Tri-plan content for your Work.
Some items on this form are required, some are not.
Be sure to fully think out every item you come up with. A Curio you come up with can also apply to:
- Prose/Metafiction/Video (provenance or short story dedicated to the Curio, which than can then be recorded by “an auctioneer” or “a curator”, etc. for audio and video )
- Interview/Metafiction (an interview with a character about the Curio, which can be then recorded for audio and video)
- Interview/Nonfiction (interview with you about how you came up with the item, which can then be recorded for audio and video)
- Prose/Nonfiction (a series of blog posts about how the curio is used throughout the Work)
- Patron Engagement/Interview/Prose (Contest to win the Curio and chat with you, where Patrons write about how they would use the item if it were real/how they used it in their cosplay/etc. Winners could be interviewed along with you.)
As you can see, a single item can spawn any number of relevant Tri-plan items.
Note: This form can be saved and completed in stages. The Save and Continue button is at the bottom of the page.